✔ For students in years 7-11
The sponsor for Environment and Energy is AWS.
Problems such as global warming and diminishing natural resources demand action from all of us. How are we going to ensure we have enough energy for generations to come? What differences can you make to the way you use energy, how is it generated, transmitted and consumed?
As students, you have the creativity and education needed to solve the environmental issues of today and of the future. After all, YOU are the ones who will be most affected.
Biodiversity is the most complicated and crucial aspect of our planet.
Water pollution is a massive problem for us and our environment. …
We need to have plants and trees to survive. …
City, urban and rural areas have different and interconnected issues.
There is a lot to consider in this category!
Here are some interesting websites to help you generate ideas:
- Climate Change (Young People’s Trust For the Environment)
- National Geographic – Environment
- Eco Evaluator – Water Conservation Facts
- Children’s Museum Manchester – Energy and Environment
- ECO Friendly Kids UK
- Carbon Detectives UK
- Department of Energy Climate Change
- GOV.UK 2050 emission reduction target and calculator