By signing up you agree to pay any fee indicated in the booking form, this also shows any cancellation charges.
In the event that you cancel your attendance before the event, any applicable cancellation charges are shown in the booking form.
If we have to cancel the event, we will refund any booking fee unless we have been able to find alternative means of delivery, including virtual delivery.
Events Outside of Our Control
TeenTech will not be liable or responsible for any failure to deliver services that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”). If this was to happen TeenTech will make every effort possible to find alternative means of delivery, including virtual delivery.
A Force Majeure Event includes any act beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to fire strikes (of its own or other employees), lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the work force of the Supplier or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm, epidemic, pandemic or other disasters whether manmade or natural.
After you sign up you will be sent a teacher resource pack with more details of the event. At the event it will be the school/college’s responsibility to:
- Attend the full duration of the event. Arrival and finishing times are as shown on the booking page.
- Provide appropriate staffing levels to supervise students.
- Take responsibility for all duty of care aspects and management of student behaviour.
- Brief students and school staff prior to the event.
- Provide names of participating students before the event and advise of any specific dietary requirements, medical conditions and disabilities.
- Ensure that, where necessary parental permissions have been sought (e.g. for off-site activities/photographs/food).
- Organise and fund any necessary transport to and from the event.
- Complete and return evaluations essential for impact measurement.
- Behaviour deemed unacceptable will result in being removed from the activity.
- The school shall be liable for any damage caused that can be attributed to negligence by the students.
Photography and filming will take place at this event for use in our promotional and marketing materials. The teacher resource pack will include photo permission forms; please ensure parental consent is obtained, or advise of the day regarding students who cannot be photographed.
Food and Drink
Students will be required to bring a packed lunch and a drink for a whole day event. Teachers will be provided with tea and coffee.